The mission of The Bible Methodist Connection of Churches is to glorify God by spreading Scriptural holiness around the world through loving God with all our hearts and our neighbor as ourselves, through evangelism and discipleship, and through exemplifying the pattern of holy living taught in the Scriptures.
Bible Methodist Day of Prayer
March 20, 2016
Click below to access the Prayer Guide for The Day of Prayer
2016 Prayer Guide
Click below to access Theme Poster
2015 Theme Poster
To access the new 2015 Bible Methodist Discipline click the link below.
The Bible Methodist Discipline
CORE VALUES OF THE BIBLE METHODIST CONNECTION OF CHURCHES
The Bible Methodist Connection of Churches is a
God-exalting, Christ-centered, Spirit-led Church,
which endeavors to live out the following values in a
gracious, nurturing community.
1. Biblical Authority: We acknowledge the Word of God
as our final authority for doctrine and practice.
2. Authentic Worship: We seek to glorify God by whole-heartedly exalting His supreme worth in corporate and personal worship.
3. Fervent Prayer: We rely on corporate and private prayer for communion with God and a source of spiritual power in life and ministry.
4. Biblical Preaching: We believe that clear preaching and teaching of God's Word is His plan for the saving of souls and maturing of believers.
5. Scriptural Holiness: We believe that God calls every believer to holiness that rises out of His character. We understand it to begin in the new birth, include a second work of grace that empowers, purifies and fills each person with the Holy Spirit, and continue in a lifelong pursuit.
6. Holy Living: We believe that God calls all believers to a life of holiness, and that His Spirit enables us in this pursuit through union with Christ.
7. Missional Outreach: We are a sent people who embrace the call of Christ to impact the world through evangelism, church planting, missions and meeting social needs in each community.
8. Intentional Discipleship: We purpose that through biblical instruction and mentoring relationships we will make disciples who obey Christ and disciple others.
9. Loving Community: We commit to live out the "one another "commands of Scripture in a unified, redemptive community.
10. Family Focused: We partner with the family to model and perpetuate the Christian faith from generation to generation.
The Bible Methodist Connectional Committee
Back row: Steve Miller, Chris Hilling, Jim Jewett, Wayne Fleming, Doug Derscheid, Chris Cravens, Richard Miles, Dewey Murray
Front Row: Deron Fourman, Tim Keep, John Parker, Jack Hooker, Mike Avery, Walt Hedstrom, Blake Jones, Clair Sams
Back Row: Adrain Rosa, Deron Fourman, Monte Stetler, Jr., Bennie Durr, Sr.
Front Row: Blake Jones, Clair Sams, Tim Keep, Mike Avery, Walt Hedstrom